1. Google Flights — a great tool for checking the world map with available flights to numerous destinations and prices.
2. Momondo — a smart tool for searching cheapest flights.
3. JetRadar — another great tool to search various airlines and find cheapest tickets.
4. Nomad List — useful tool for finding where to go next as a digital nomad, find prices of accommodation, weather, community
5. Agoda — find cheap hotels, a quite good value in Southeast Asia.
6. Airbnb — find accommodation anywhere in the world
7. Booking — find and book cheap hotels, you can pay once you arrive.
8. Google Maps — Amazing service for finding your way anywhere in the world.
9. Foursquare — great app for discovering coffee shops, restaurants, gyms, bars and more.
10. Triip – The travel platform for truly local experiences
1. Pen and paper — old school pen and notebook work well for quick sketching or daily planning.
2. Toggl — simple and easy to use time tracker.
3. RescueTime — analytics software that tracks everything you do on your laptop and shows a productivity score.
4. Trello — a great tool for planning your projects and managing tasks with a team.
5. Apple Calendar — part of OSX operating system, works very well with your MacBook and iPhone.
6. Evernote — a great tool for taking notes, saving PDF’s, scanning and saving receipts.
7. Wunderlist — to-do list app with intuitive user interface.
8. Speedtest — best tool to quickly evaluate if a cafe or restaurant has a fast WiFi for working.
1. TED — amazing and inspiring videos
2. Duolingo — learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian for free.
3. Skillshare — high-quality courses for creatives and entrepreneurs.
4. Udemy — thousands of courses on every imaginable subject.
5. Codeacademy — interactive and free coding courses.
6. Medium — a platform that connects amazing storytellers and readers seeking for inspiring stories.
1. Product Hunt — a powerful tool for discovering hottest products in the world voted by the community of tech experts, investors and general public.
2. StumbleUpon — a free web-browser extension which acts as an intelligent browsing tool for discovering and sharing websites.
3. Random Useful Websites — hit the button and get a random useful website, surprisingly works like magic.
4. Nuzzel — social, real-time platform that allows you to see the news that your friends share.
5. Prismatic — choose topics you are interested in and get the best content recommendations.
1. Slack — messaging app for teams. Get focused on work and reduce email communication.
2. Calendly — a tool for scheduling meetings, calls.
3. Skype — free software for instant messaging and video/audio calls.
4. Gmail — no need to talk about
1. WordPress — a blogging platform that powers 25% of the internet.
2. Bluehost — affordable and reliable hosting for your blog or small project.
3. ThemeForest — Photoshop and HTML templates, themes for different content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress, Shopify, Drupal and more.
4. MaxCDN — a content delivery network which makes your website load significantly faster.
5. Grammarly — a fantastic tool that will make you a better writer. It checks your spelling, grammar and suggests fixes instantly.
6. MailChimp — another email marketing software. Good for smaller projects, an account with up to 2,000 subscribers is free.
7. SumoMe — online software for growing your website’s traffic and subscribers.
8. Unsplash — high-quality free photos to use for personal and commercial projects.
9. StockSnap — this tool allows you to search for free stock photos that don’t suck.
Photo & Video
1. iPhone— this powerful device fulfills all my photo/video needs.
2. ScreenFlow (for Mac users) — the screen capture software.
3. VSCO Cam — software for editing photos
4. Instagram — a great source of inspiration as well as a medium to share my travels and daily life.
5. Flickr — great for storing photos online.
6. YouTube — great for watching videos, listening to music but also for storing all videos
7. Canva —an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop design platform that’s online and free to use.
1. Headspace — app for everyone who wants to try meditation.
2. StayFocusd — block distracting websites and have a limited time a day to access them.
3. AdBlock — an add-on for Chrome that blocks ads on the websites, including video ads on YouTube.
4. Spotify — millions of songs for free