Vietnamese mixed rice paper (banh trang tron) is famous not only for their deliciousness, but also for the convenience as well. This one of a kind dish can found at almost every street food stalls in Vietnam (especially in Saigon and Hanoi). But if you’re feeling like a lazy bum to go out, you can totally rock this signature dish at home. Ready, set, go!
1 green mango (200g)
2 table spoons of dried shrimps
200g of beef jerky
5-6 quailed eggs, boiled and peeled
1 tablespoon of soya sauce
1 tablespoon of red vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
Dried squid (optional)
How to make?
- Peel off the cover of the green mango, evenly slice into long and even pieces. Also slice into long and even piece with the rice papers.
- Tear small beef jerky. For the sauce, mix soya sauce + red vinegar + sugar altogether. This is the main factor that leads to a delicious mixed rice papers.
- In a large bowl, mix along beef jerky + dried shrimps + green mango.
- Then, add in sliced rice papers, chili paste/saute and boiled eggs into the mixture. Mix well, then add in the sauce in step 2 for a finishing touch. Taste until you’re satisfied with the flavor.
- Serve the mixed rice paper onto a small dish, you’re done!
**info narrated from : Vietnamese Food Blog**