Does happiness matter? People react to this question in surprisingly different ways. Some suggest that there are far more significant things to worry about; others see happiness as vitally important and something that every human being ultimately wants in life.
What is Happiness, and what does it mean to you? We can not define “Happiness”, because each of us, have different experiences in life, and also have different views of Happiness. These 12 Happiest moments of Old People will show you different happiness. It can be “have a puppy as a friend”, ” still have your partner sharing every single stories” at the end of your life, or just knowing that all your hairs turn white and you are happy with this fashion style.
“Life is about creating and living experiences that are worth sharing”- Steve Jobs- so now, we would love to share the Happiness of old People around the globe- from the Locals Search.
- Happiness is having a Cat to hug and love.
2. Happiness is “your glasses is still used for seeking knowledge and wisdom
3. Happiness is having as many winkles as possible.
4. Happiness is naturally laughing without reasons.
5. Happiness is still smiling while having many troubles in life.
6. Happiness is still having 2 teeth to laugh.
7. Happiness is having a straight forward looking to show pride .
8. Happiness is having beautiful winkle eyes to look upon the sky.
9. Happiness is having long hair to wash.
10. Happiness is seeing nothing while smiling.
11. Happiness is having a triangle beard to smile.
12. Happiness is having “rabbit teeth” to shine.